- Terms of 2% if paid within 10 days, and net for 30 days are available to customers with established credit, and do not apply to cash or C.O.D. orders.
- Accounts over 30 days are considered past due and will be assessed at a rate of 1.5% per month. (Annual rate 18%). Discounts will not be allowed when any older balance remains unpaid.
- Any accounts 90 days old will automatically go on a cash basis.
- Non-Credit Customers are required to pay for their order at time of pick up. Delivered material will be C.O.D.
- All orders other than approved accounts must be accompanied by at least 25% of the total amount of the order to insure acceptance of the order when ready.
- We accept Cash, Checks, Debit Cards and MasterCard, Visa and Discover credit cards. Currently there is a 3% surcharge on credit cards.
- All prices are quoted F.O.B. Perry, Ohio. The prices quoted cancel any previous lists, and are subject to change without notice.
CLAIMS AND WARRANTIES:
- Klyn Nurseries expressly warrants that all plants purchased from it will be true to name and in good healthy condition at the time of shipment from Klyn Nurseries. THIS EXPRESS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. Klyn Nurseries’ obligation under this express warranty shall be limited to replacement of any misnamed or unhealthy plants but in no event shall the obligation exceed the purchase price of the plant. We expressly do not accept responsibility for any guarantee our customers give their customers.
- Any claims against us under this express warranty must be made in writing within ten days after receipt of the goods.
- If goods are damaged in any way in transit, claim should be made at once against the carrier with simultaneous notification to us that such claims have been made.
- Cancellations must be made a reasonable time before expected digging. All cancellations are subject to a 20% charge of original order amount, and no cancellation will be accepted after the stock has been dug or assembled.
- Plants are pruned and sheared when it is appropriate to do so, regardless of shipping considerations.
- We are not responsible for the condition of any material if it is not picked up within 5 days after the scheduled pick-up date. There is no minimum on orders picked up at the nursery.
- Trucks are usually available for delivery of your nursery stock material. Combination loads can generally be arranged. Minimum order requirements for delivery vary dependent on distance, monetary value of material and time of year. Please contact your Sales Representative at 800-860-8104 or our Transportation Manager Mike Scott Phone#: (440)-259-3811 ext. 228 Email: email@example.com.
ALL GOODS TRAVEL AT THE PURCHASER’S RISK AND EXPENSE.