lists over 1850 different species and cultivars to meet the needs of
garden centers, re-wholesalers, designers, municipalities, and parks.
Our inventory includes bamboo, bog & marginals, grasses,
perennials, ferns, vines, roses (shrub and climbing),
dwarf conifers, shade and ornamental trees. Much of what we grow is
native to the area we supply. Some of our container and
field grown stock include:
- Over 500 Natives and Cultivars of Natives
SHADE & ORNAMENTAL
- over 230 varieties, including Acer, Aesculus, Cornus,Magnolia, and
- 97 genus, incuding Hydrangea, shrub roses, Spiraea, Viburnum.
- boxwood, pines, spruce, taxus and more.
- spirals, pom poms, top grafts, espaliers.
- 25 varieties of dwarf pines, spruce and more.
- 63 varieties of Chamaecyparis.
- 418 varieties, including hosta (28), daylilies (41).
- 89 varieties including Carex, Miscanthus, and Pennisetum.
- 35 varieties, including Fargesia, Phyllostachys, Pleioblastus, and
- 25 varieties of native and oriental, including Athyrium, Dryopteris
- 32 varieties, both decidious and evergreen.
BOG & MARGINAL
- 86 varieties, including Acorus, Iris, Juncus, Petasities and Typha.
VINES & CLIMBERS
- 69 varieties, including honeysuckle, akebia, kiwi, hops &